I've been meaning to do this for awhile. There are a ton of websites related to the Mustang. Forums, stores, historical. Here is a list of the site that I have found cool or useful over the years. By the way I have no connection to these sites other than visiting them just like you guys, and these sites are not listed in any order.
- American Muscle - Great site full of Mustang parts, reviews, and videos.
- Car and Driver - Not a Mustang exclusive website, I still enjoy the writing in their articles.
- The Mustang Source - Basic news, some interesting articles, but a awesome forum board, covering all Mustangs. Lots of friendly people, and some great info.
- Top Gear - again not exclusively a Mustang website, they do have the occasional article. the writing in good, a there were the Mustang reviews by the old TV crew Hammond and Clarkson. (do you search on You Tube)
- Wikipedia - Specificaly the Mustang page (which i've linked) covering the whole history of the car. A good basic source for information.
- Mustang Evolution - A good site that I visit from time to time. I don't belong to the forum, but a quick look, and it looks good. I really like the videos, and their articles. Keep checking back, as it looks like they are still improving the site, which means it'll only get better!
- Classic Pony Cars - Cool site with loads of info and pictures of classic Mustangs, including the Boss series and Shelby Mustangs. Even info on Shelby cobras
Which sites do you like? Maybe I'll throw together a links page with recommended sites?